“Everyone can be great because everyone can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't even have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve... You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love…”
We Need You
Living by this motto, our team is dedicated to providing opportunities for individuals, families, and corporations to make contributions to their community by empowering our youth. Your unique talents, skills, and perspectives are what our youth need to thrive in this fast-paced world! Consider enriching the lives of our youth. When you volunteer with L.O.V.E Our Youth, you can be assured of a rewarding experience influencing the growth of our community. We invite you to sow a seed into the lives of our youth in several ways:
- Contribution of Your Time– We host a variety of activities to instill confidence, inspire potential, and support stability and engagement in the day-to-day lives of our youth. From event programming to tutoring, our youth will be transformed by your efforts! Check out our Programs and Services page as well as our Stories & News to get an idea of the type of activities we host. Join our Facebook Group and our mailing list to stay up-to-date on new events! We are always open to new ideas and projects so bring your passions and interests and maybe it could be our next activity!
- Contribution of Your Talent – Do you have a skill unique to you? Would you like to share that with the community? Let us help! Whether it be your knack for networking, your joy for decorating, or your practical knowledge of budgeting (whatever it is) we can use it! Let us uplift our youth and encourage their potential through your experience and savvy know-how. It’s simple! Tell us about your passion along with how often you would like to get involved and we will take care of the rest.
- Contribution of Your Treasure Our team is dedicated to providing opportunities for our community to make contributions to our youth. We invite you to make a tax-deductible donation, whether that be as an individual, a family, a team, or a corporation. All donations are accepted and appreciated and they help to fund various endeavors such as participation in community activities (family game nights/run-walk events), prizes for our youth, and supplies to host programming.
Volunteer Application Process
To volunteer with L.O.V.E Our Youth, you will click one of the options below (Individual Sign Up, Corporate Sign Up, Make a Donation). The application process is as follows:
- Complete our online application below. You’ll tell us a little bit about yourself and how you would like to get involved. If you are under the age of 18, there is an additional waiver form for your parent(s) to complete.
- Review our brief orientation video. Learn a little bit more about our mission, vision, and the teams you can participate in.
- Schedule a Meet & Greet. We would like to schedule a time that works best for a volunteer meet and greet so we can discuss how you would like to get involved.